KML Occupational Health Contract Success
3rd October 2019
KML Occupational Health have been awarded a place on the NHS Occupational Health Services Framework Agreement let by The Countess of Chester Hospital NHS Foundation Trust.
We are one of only 6 awarded a place which gives us approved status to seek work in the NHS along with other public sector organisations such as:
- Central and Local Government
- Local Authorities in England and Wales
- Non-Departmental Public Bodies
- National Parks Authorities
- Educations Establishments in England and Wales
- Police Forces across the UK
- Fire and Rescue Services
- NHS Bodies
- Hospices in the UK
- Registered Social Landlords
- Third Sector and Charities
- Citizens Advice Bureau
- Scottish, Welsh and Northern Ireland Public Bodies
This is a 4 year Framework Agreement with 2 further one year extension options and covers all of KML’s Occupational Health Services and EAP partners.
This is the second Framework agreement we have won a place on this year following success with the London and 5 other UK Universities Framework Agreement. We have also won a contract as sole supplier for the government run Oil and Pipeline Agency.