AXA PPP healthcare
Surrey Chambers of Commerce are pleased to introduce AXA PPP healthcare for their business healthcare cover.
Owning a small business takes a lot of hard work, dedication and focus. You’ve probably spent a lot of time and resource building up a strong team around you who you trust to support you and help your business to grow. So what would happen if you or a key member of your team had to take time off from work due to ill health?
At AXA PPP healthcare, our small business health insurance aims to get you and your team back to work quickly through prompt access to diagnosis and eligible treatment. If your GP recommends that you see a specialist, you can skip the NHS waiting lists and be seen quickly at a time and place that works for you. Small business health insurance can have a number of benefits for you, your team and your business. These include:
- Reduced time out of work for you and your team through prompt access to diagnosis and eligible treatment
- Great incentive for both employee retention and recruitment
- More convenient medical appointments that can fit around your schedule, including access to our 24/7 online GP service
- Peace of mind with access to our 24/7 health information telephone helpline
At AXA PPP healthcare, our small business health insurance plans can be tailored to suit the needs of you and your business. We have a variety of healthcare cover options available that can be added to your plan, giving you the opportunity to look after your team’s physical and mental health and be there for them when they need it most.
Unlimited access to our online GP service – At AXA PPP healthcare, if you take out small business health insurance with us we’re offering 12 months free, unlimited access1 to our online GP service, Doctor@Hand (provided by Doctor Care Anywhere). With Doctor@Hand, you can get a 20 minute appointment with a GP at a time and place that suits you – 24/7, 365 days a year2.
Free access to Health at Hand for all Chambers of Commerce members:
Have you ever struggled to sleep at night or concentrate at work because you’ve had a health worry on your mind? Or have you ever had a question about a prescription that you’ve been given? That’s where our Health at Hand service can help. Health at Hand is our 24/7 health information telephone line that gives you access to our team of nurses, midwives, counsellors and pharmacists3. Whatever your health question or worry is, our team is on hand to help put your mind at ease, day or night.
Regardless of whether you have healthcare cover with us or not, we’re offering all Chambers of Commerce members free access to Health at Hand. You simply need to complete this form to activate this service.
Benefits for Chambers of Commerce members when you take out small business health insurance with us:
As a Chambers of Commerce member, if you take out small business health insurance with us, you’ll get:
- 50% off your Chambers of Commerce membership for 3 years4
- Free access to our Employee Assistance Programme for all members of staff, even if they’re not covered by your plan
- 50% off annual PureGym membership for all of your team, not just those covered by your healthcare cover plan
To find out more about our offer for Chambers of Commerce members, including what we do and don’t cover on our small business health insurance, visit www.axappphealthcare.co.uk/chambers or call us on 0800 387 754 and mention that you’re a member of the Chambers of Commerce.
1Fair usage policy applies
2Subject to appointment availability
3Health at Hand nurses and counsellors available 24/7. Midwives and pharmacists available 8am-8pm Monday to Friday, 8am-4pm Saturday and 8am – 12pm Sunday.
4Chamber offer terms and conditions:
– This offer is only available to members of participating Chambers
– This offer is available to direct new customers of AXA PPP healthcare only
– 50% off Chamber membership is up to value of £125 per employee you cover each year
– 50% off Chamber membership can be claimed each year for up to three years as long as a current business healthcare plan remains in force on a direct basis
– AXA PPP healthcare reserves the right to change or remove this special offer at any time
Surrey Chambers of Commerce is an introducer appointed representative of AXA PPP healthcare Limited which is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. The business health insurance plans are underwritten by AXA PPP healthcare Limited. Registered in England and Wales number 3148119. Registered office: AXA PPP healthcare, 5 Old Broad Street, London EC2N 1AD.
Services purchased separately to your insurance cover are not regulated either by the Financial Conduct Authority or the Prudential Regulation Authority.
Write to us at: AXA PPP healthcare, Phillips House, Crescent Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN1 2PL.
We may record and/or monitor calls for quality assurance, training and as a record of our conversation.