AXA PPP healthcare
Why private healthcare cover?
Private healthcare cover can help you and your employees stay healthy so that you lose fewer days to illness and you can be confident that everybody is able to contribute to the success of your business. It makes it easy for you to get the expert health services you need promptly.
Put simply, private health insurance offers you and your employees quick access to expect diagnose and eligible treatment, from private doctors and hospitals.
Surrey Chambers of Commerce are pleased to introduced AXA PPP healthcare to provide affordable healthcare insurance.
At AXA PPP healthcare we can help you create a healthcare plan that’s as unique as your business. A plan to fast track you and your people to diagnosis and treatment. And to support you all back to health, and back to work as quickly as possible.
- Let us remove any hassle and arrange your specialist appointments for you and avoid waiting lists.
- Make sure you see experienced specialists and practitioners.
- Expert help – our nurses and counsellors are available by phone 24/7, to give you health information and help support your team whenever they need it.
The Chambers business healthcare package has been created with small businesses in mind, offering affordable, flexible plans to suit your business budget. There’s access to a free business resource, as well as a special offer of discounted Chambers fees when you take out a plan. In just ten minutes you can have a tailored quote to suit your business’ needs. Call on 0800 389 7413** and let us know that you’re a member of Surrey Chambers.
Special offers when you take out a business healthcare plan
Take out a business healthcare plan with us and you’ll receive:
- 50% discount off your Chamber membership fees for three years*.
- A free Employee Assistance Programme for the whole company – there to support you and your employees when you need it.
Benefits you get just for being a Chamber member
- Free access to Health at Hand – a 24/7 telephone helpline, offering confidential health information and support from health professionals. Visit https://www.axappphealthcare.co.uk/chambers/ for more information and to activate this free service now.
For more information on AXA PPP healthcare and its products and services, please visit https://www.axappphealthcare.co.uk/business-health-insurance/small-to-medium-business/
*Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions apply, see AXA PPP healthcare’s website for more details, with the key T&Cs for this offer.
This offer is only available to members of participating Chambers.
This offer is available to direct new customers of AXA PPP healthcare only.
50% chamber membership is up to value of £125 per insured employee.
50% chamber membership can be claimed each year for up to 3 years as long as a current business healthcare policy remains in force.
AXA PPP healthcare reserves the right to change or remove this special offer at any time.
** Lines are open 8:30am – 5:30pm Monday to Friday. We may record and/or monitor calls for quality assurance, training and as a record of our conversation.
Surrey Chambers of Commerce are introducing AXA PPP healthcare to provide affordable health insurance. The private healthcare insurance plans are underwritten by AXA PPP healthcare. AXA PPP healthcare is authorised by the Prudential Regulations Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulations Authority. Registered in England number 3148119. Registered office: AXA PPP healthcare, 5 Old Broad Street, London. EC2N 1AD