How can a Healing Sanctuary help your Business?
17th August 2020
Situated just outside the beautiful village of Shere, in the heart of the gorgeous Surrey Hills, our glorious country manor is set in 30 acres of picturesque gardens and woodlands, with a beautiful rose garden, grand lawns and stunning views.
A very warm welcome to the Harry Edwards Healing Sanctuary at Burrows Lea Country House, the home of Spiritual Healing.
But what exactly is Spiritual Healing, I hear you ask? In a nutshell:
- A calming treatment that works on all levels of your body: physical, emotional, mental and spiritual; according to your individual needs, supporting your body’s natural ability to heal itself. It is non-invasive and suitable for all ages.
- ‘Spiritual’ originates from the latin word ‘spiritus’, meaning ‘breath of life’.
- In our practice, healing is understood as the directing of a universal energy to your body through the healer’s hands and mind, with specific thought for your needs.
- It may help you cope with whatever you are dealing with in life and it may ease and accelerate the process of recovery.
- It reduces stress and promotes relaxation
- It does not involve massage, manipulation or the use of drugs.
The goal of Spiritual Healing is to achieve coherency and balance with the mind, body and spirit. Clients tell us they have experienced improvement in physical and mental health matters eg freedom from chronic pain, relief from insomnia, stress reduction etc.
Who can be helped by Spiritual Healing? Simply Everyone!!!! Spiritual healing is not linked to any particular religion and is enjoyed by both humans and animals alike! It is complementary with conventional medicine and can’t harm you. There is nothing to lose and everything to gain – give it a go!
We do not charge for our healing work which is funded by donations. It is extremely important to us that people who need and want our healing work and support are not prohibited from seeing us due to financial constraints.
Good health is good business. Staff, and indeed your own, wellbeing can have a significant impact on the people costs and performance of your business.
We run one, four and five day retreats. Alternatively create your own retreat with us! You can even stay overnight as we have 6 spacious ensuite bedrooms, including a family bedroom.
You can book our venue for all kinds of business meetings: Board and committee meetings, training events, interviews, talks, events and away days. As we come out of lockdown it is important we all help each other out. As a member of the Surrey Chambers of Commerce, book your meeting at our venue and we will give you up to 70% discount on corporate room hire for events happening before 30 September 2021. (T’s and C’s apply).
For more details do get in touch with me firstname.lastname@example.org . I would love to hear from you!
PS You can even get married here! We have our own chapel and beautiful marquee!