Oven-Ready HR – Reheated. Key Moments From The Final Six Interviews Of Season 1
7th May 2021
Oven-Ready HR – Reheated brings a selection of the key moments from Season 1. The second of two compilation episodes revisits the following interviews:
- Steve Browne describes an innovative way to hire talent and how poor behaviour defines organisational culture;
- Emma Jones recommends that start-up and SME organisations should consider HR best-practice at the beginning of their journey;
- Jarmila Yu and Richard Merrin discuss the special relationship or indeed lack of, between the HR and Marketing functions:
- Carl Reader looks at the mindset of entrepreneurs when hiring and why under performance is often addressed too late;
- Aoife Martin vividly describes her conversation with HR when she reached the decision to transition;
- Marc Effron considers whether the rebrand from ‘recruitment’ to ‘talent’ really means anything and how organisational culture affects performance.
The full episodes are all available for download.
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST HERE.