Spelthorne Business Awards 2021
29th June 2021
Entries for the 2021 Spelthorne Business Awards have now opened.
There are 13 categories to choose from and entry is free. Businesses must have a trading address in Spelthorne Borough. Online entry is live until 31 July 2021 and the black tie gala dinner to announce the winners will take place on 14 October 2021 (subject to change depending on the Coronavirus situation).
Spelthorne Council understands that businesses have been severely impacted by the Coronavirus pandemic and have had to adapt at speed to the ever-changing climate. We know that many businesses have stepped up to support their local community and these awards give us a chance to showcase the best of Spelthorne.
Past winners have seen the awards act as a springboard to further improving their business and, as a result, the community grows at the same time. The variety and high quality of the entries we receive are proof of the entrepreneurial spirit, talent and innovative thinking across a wide range of sectors in Spelthorne.
Details of the categories can be found below.
- Best New Start-up
- Best Business in Staines BID
- Best Corporate Social Responsibility
- Best Small Business
- Exporter of the Year
- Best Franchise of the Year
- Creative/Innovative Business of the Year
- Healthy Business Award
- Best Sustainable Business of the Year
- Best Business in Ashford and Stanwell
- Best Business in Shepperton and Charlton
- Best Business in Staines-upon-Thames and Laleham
- Best Business in Sunbury and Halliford
- Best Business in Spelthorne (for the winners of each category)