Expert Advice Categories
Surrey Chambers of Commerce is here to support your business and help you achieve your goals. Whether you want to grow, sustain your level of business or find specific expert advice we can help you. We do this in a number of ways ranging from help lines to face to face activities.
- As a start up we can book you in for one of our regular business advice clinics or with one of our partner organisations.
- Chamber members have access to a number of free expert advice lines, offering detailed advice on HR, health & safety, legal, tax and VAT. Over 750 template documents are also available on the vast online resources library.
- If you are a member of Surrey Chambers and an established business you are eligible for an annual business review to help you prioritise your way forward.
- If you are looking for specific advice our directory covers every sector and skillset so take a look at our Membership Directory.
- We also offer a mentoring scheme and will soon be introducing a peer to peer business group.
- Finally, we run a series of informational events and training sessions to keep you up-to-date with expert advice and the latest changes in the business environment.
For more information, or if you want to talk to one of our friendly team please do give us a call 01483 735540.