Why you should be a member…
Running a business on your own makes it a challenge to deliver an effective marketing strategy. By joining Surrey Chambers you will extend your local network and raise your profile in a very time effective way. By belonging to the network you will gain more customers, find great suppliers and be better informed
- You gain immediate access to hundreds of member companies who could be customers, suppliers or referrers
- You will be listed on our members’ directory, where you can upload images, videos and social media handles, company information and any news offers and events you run.
- Through our Chamber magazine you can deliver your messages to a readership of hundreds of people by creating newsworthy editorial.
- Bring your business cards and literature to all of our events and be ready to make those all important connections (over 100 events at discounted prices including at least 20 free ones every year)
- Join us on Twitter and we will help deliver your messages to thousands of people.
Wait there’s more…
We will open the door to an extensive network of knowledge, expertise and experience. As part of our network you can tap into a wealth of credible advice, giving you the confidence to make the right decisions and potentially save you time and money.
- Take advantage of our Chamber HR,Chamber Health & Safety, Chamber Legal and Chamber Tax advice lines, plus our resources library.
- You can take advantage of a free business review with a qualified business advisor.
- Your membership manager will keep in contact with you to help you maximise your membership.
- You will have access to training via other members at discounted rates
- Discounted services available to you include: AA Roadside Recovery, Westfield Health plan, DHL Courier services, AXA PPP healthcare
- Our dedicated international trade team are ready to support your first steps when exporting your product or service overseas
For more information please give us a call on 01483 735540.