Why you should be a member…
As a key leading business, with substantial influence, working with Surrey Chambers provides an effective way of increasing your local profile. Every member of your business is welcome to take advantage of the many Chamber benefits including attending the various forums and events. By being connected to the local business community you can demonstrate your Corporate Social Responsibility through a number of ways.
- You will have access to “invitation only” roundtable events, which will be topic or sector-led and relevant to your business
- You will have the opportunity to influence government decisions and receive regular Policy briefings
- You will be part of our Corporate Social Responsibility Forum offering you access to great local initiatives
- We will invite you to free and discounted National events giving you an opportunity to hear from leading experts in relevant areas
- We will offer you showcase opportunities to demonstrate leadership and best practice including championing women in the workplace and reducing your carbon footprint
Wait there’s more…
Supporting the local supply chain is a great way of ensuring a local vibrant business community and Surrey Chambers can connect suppliers and buyers to help facilitate this. Recruiting and retaining staff is one of the challenges faced by many local businesses. By being part of the Chamber network you can ensure that your business is known locally and is seen as a great company to work for.
- Take advantage of our Chamber HR, Chamber Health & Safety, Chamber Legal, Chamber Tax advice lines, plus our online resources library.
- Through our Chamber magazine and weekly newsletter you can deliver your messages to a readership of hundreds of people by creating newsworthy editorial.
- Discounted services available to you and your staff include: AA Roadside Recovery
Westfield Health plan DHL Courier services AXA PPP healthcare
- Our dedicated international trade team are ready to support your business when exporting your product or service overseas
- Join us on Twitter and we will help deliver your messages to thousands of people.
For more information please give us a call on 01483 735540.