Designed for working people who want to improve their number skills
Surrey Chambers of Commerce is running a number of sessions to help people who may have missed out on some of the well-known numeracy conundrums!!
- Do you sometimes get confused with percentages?
- Are fractions confusing?
- Does your budget at work or at home add up?
- With or without VAT – does this tie you in knots?
- P&L – What does that even mean?
If you or someone in your organisation would benefit from a refresher on all things mathematical, our courses are the ones to attend.
- Learn from some business focused number challenges
- Meet others learning with you and build your network
- Improve your budgeting skills
- Improve your number skills using real life examples
- Add skills that could help you progress in your career
Things that we will cover:
- Calculating percentages
- Profit and Loss
- Basic accounting
- Net & Gross Income
- Financial Analysis
Using a variety of Online tools to support your maths development and take some of the ‘headache’ away from the tasks.
Because of government funding via Surrey County Council we are able to run these courses at no cost to the business
CAMBERLEY – 17th October – Login Business Lounge
GUILDFORD – 9th November – The Hideaway
REDHILL – 13th February – Morr & Co
CRANLEIGH – 27th February – The Rutland Group
HEATHROW – TBC (2024)
To book on please email email@example.com or call 01483735548