Book your staycation at Foxhills this winter
29th October 2020
With overseas travel still looking uncertain, it looks like the staycation is here to stay throughout the winter.
Swap winter sun for a cosy luxury retreat in the picturesque Surrey countryside, perfect for scenic walks, yoga and fitness classes, championship-standard golf, and an array of other leisure facilities for all ages to enjoy. Discover where you belong with an escape to Foxhills this winter.
Perfect for a romantic retreat; The Winter Escape
Foxhills provides the perfect winter escape with a huge range of outdoor and indoor facilities across the resort to help you feel reinvigorated and relaxed, so whether you’re looking for a cosy romantic getaway, active staycation or festive celebration, we have everything you need for an idyllic Surrey countryside retreat.
Our new exclusive offer includes dinner, bed & breakfast and use of the amazing country club facilities for the duration of your stay, from only £99 per person per night (Sunday -Thursday) and £119 Friday – Saturday.
Available exclusively when booking online in October, for any stay in November or December 2020 (up until the 23rd). The Winter Escape package includes:
- One night’s accommodation, based on two people sharing a standard room
- £25 per person credit towards dinner across the resort (beverages excluded)
- One bottle of wine per room on arrival
- Full English Breakfast on each morning
- Use of the Country Club facilities including fitness classes, par-three nine-hole Manor golf course, access to the HealthSpa including swimming pool, hot tub, steam room, sauna, tennis and squash. Spa facilities subject to current guidelines at time of stay
Perfect for a break with the family; Winter Staycation Getaway
Rediscover your leisure time with a fun staycation at Foxhills this winter. Escape to the stunning Surrey countryside for a two-night family staycation getaway package from just £299 per night on a dinner, bed-and-breakfast basis and use of the amazing country club facilities for all the family. With a range of facilities available for all ages, there’s no better place to be to keep every family member occupied.
The Winter Family Getaway package includes:
• Two night’s accommodation in a standard room
• £25 per adult credit towards dinner across the resort (beverages excluded)
• Kids eat dinner for free (beverages excluded)
• One bottle of wine per couple on one evening.
• Full English breakfast each day.
• Use of the Country Club facilities including the driving range, nine-hole golf course, Youth Club and swimming pool, luxury HealthSpa and fitness classes (16 years and older), running trail, tennis and squash courts.
• (Options available for smaller or larger groups)