Explore New Markets: Doing Business in Japan
Event Time: 10:00 - 11:30
Event Theme: International Trade
Price: Member Rate: Free Non Member Rate: Free
Are you looking to successfully start, expand or grow your UK business in Japan?
International demand for UK goods and services is growing rapidly, offering a wealth of opportunities for SMEs looking to expand overseas. Japan is a major destination for foreign trade, offering a strong economic foundation and multiple advantages for UK businesses looking to establish an international presence.
Why should you join this webinar?
This free webinar is designed to help your UK business understand the major market opportunities in Japan, the benefits of expanding to this lucrative market and how to overcome barriers when doing business overseas.
Join DIT South East & London on Wednesday, 29 September 2021 to hear from theirr market experts as they share insights, tips and strategies to expand your products or services in Japan with success.
What will you learn?
- An overview of the current Japanese market
- Understand the cultural differences and considerations when doing business with Japanese people and companies
- Uncover the various business regulation considerations
- Learn how to formulate a market entry strategy for success
- Find out the barriers and common pitfalls facing UK exporters
- Receive advice and guidance from Japanese market expert
Speaker : Steve Crane, CEO, Export to Japan / Business Link Japan
- Established first company in Japan 20 years ago, this experience helped identify the opportunity to support other international companies to enter this complex market.
- Established Export to Japan in 2013, an online digital platform which has gone on to support thousands of UK businesses to sell their products and services in Japan.
- Assists SMEs in Advanced Engineering, Chemicals, Consumer Goods, Creative, Industries, Cyber Security, Digital Media, Fashion, Financial Services, Food & Drink, Technology and Life Sciences.
When will this webinar take place?
This webinar will take place on Wednesday, 29 September 2021, 10:00 - 11:30 BST
Who is this webinar for?
This webinar is designed for ambitious UK SMEs looking to do business in Japan and hear about the opportunities available for a successful expansion overseas.
- Be small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) according to the European SME definition
- Be based in London or the South East of England
- Be registered in the UK
To secure your place for this free webinar, simply Register here
Please note, places are limited to two delegates per business and in high demand - we highly recommend applying quickly to secure your spot.
Have a question about the webinar? Email the team at firstname.lastname@example.org