President's Celebration Evening 2021
Event Time: 18:00 - 20:00
Event Theme: Annual Events
Price: Member Rate: £30.00 +VAT | Non Member Rate: £45.00 +VAT |
The Guildford Harbour Hotel
3 Alexandra Terrace
Join us for an evening of celebration!
An opportunity to come together over a glass of bubbly and celebrate all that you, our wonderful members, have achieved over the past year. The journey may have been challenging but from challenges come opportunities and we have been privileged to witness the incredible resilience and sense of community from the businesses of Surrey.
Hear from our Chamber President, Steve Coburn and our CEO, Louise Punter as they take a look back and highlight some of the most poignant moments of the last 17 months. We celebrate you and all you have achieved whether in business, personally or from a community kindness perspective – the businesses and people of Surrey are #AMAZING
We will be supporting local charity, Sight for Surrey at the event with great prizes donated by our generous members.
This year’s venue – Harbour Hotel, Guildford
Harbour Hotel is 4-star, 183-room hotel in the centre of cosmopolitan Guildford, renowned for first-class facilities, for both business and leisure travellers, and as a specialist in corporate events. Located in the heart of Guildford and just 30 minutes from central London, Harbour hotel is renowned for its convenience and first-class facilities for both business and leisure travellers. Rooms all come with writing desks, complimentary high-speed Wi-Fi, and en-suite bathrooms. The hotel is easily accessed. Guildford is just off the A3 motorway, close to the M25. It’s a 35-minute drive to Heathrow Airport, 50-minute drive to Gatwick Airport, and a 60-minute drive from Southampton Airport. Guildford train station is a 15-minute walk or 5 minutes by taxi. Click here to learn more about our venue.
Our Supporting Charity - Sight for Surrey
Sight for Surrey is an ambitious charity offering a lifetime of support for people who are blind or partially sighted, Deaf, deafblind or hard of hearing. They provide highly specialist support for people with sensory loss in Surrey. A large part of their life-changing work depends on voluntary donations. Gifts of money and time help fund the much-needed expertise and equipment that makes all the difference in helping people to overcome some of life’s challenges. We will be supporting Sight for Surrey with a charity raffle, and we wish to thank the generous businesses that have offered a raffle prize for this cause.
- Champagne Afternoon Tea for 2 at Oatlands Park Hotel's Mulberry Restaurant
- Foxhills Four Ball Voucher which can be used on either one of Foxhills' Championship golf courses: Bernaud Hunt or Longcross (Longrcross is rated in the top 100 courses in England). This voucher can be used Mon - Fri after 10 am.
- Tour & Tasting for 2 at Albury Vineyard, kindly donated by REDBOX Group
- Family ticket to The Ambassador Theatre Group's Pantomime, Snow White White and The Seven Dwarfs on 7th December 2021
- 1 bottle of Viorica White Wine (Timbrus winery) from Moldovan Wine
- 1 bottle of Saperavi Red Wine (Timbrus winery) from Moldovan Wine
- 1 bottle of Alb de Onitcani White Wine (Novak winery) from Moldovan Wine
- Voucher for a full page in the Surrey Business Magazine
- Afternoon Tea with a glass of Prosecco for 2 people at DoubleTree by Hilton, Woking