Explore New Markets: Doing Business in Malaysia
Event Time: 09:00 - 10:30
Event Theme: International Trade
Price: Member Rate: Free Non Member Rate: Free
Are you looking to successfully start, expand or grow your UK business in Malaysia?
Malaysia is a vibrant export destination full of exciting growth opportunities for ambitious UK SMEs.
The young and growing population of over 30 million consumers, coupled with the increasingly affluent middle class willing to pay for quality, provide growing demand for a wide range of UK products and services.
Why should you join this webinar?
This free webinar is designed to help your UK business understand the major market opportunities in Malaysia, the benefits of expanding to this market and how to overcome barriers when doing business overseas.
Join us on Thursday, 18 November 2021 to hear from our market experts as they share insights, tips and strategies to expand your products or services in Malaysia with success.
What will you learn?
- An overview of the current Malaysian market
- Understand the cultural differences and considerations when doing business with Malaysian people and companies
- Uncover the various business regulation considerations
- Learn how to formulate a market entry strategy for success
- Find out the barriers and common pitfalls facing UK exporters
- Receive advice and guidance from a Malaysian market expert
When will this webinar take place?
This webinar will take place on Thursday, 18 November 2021 | 09:00 - 10:30 GMT
Who is this webinar for?
This webinar is designed for ambitious UK SMEs looking to do business in Malaysia and hear about the opportunities available for a successful expansion overseas.
- Be small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) according to the European SME definition
- Be based in London or the South East of England
- Be registered in the UK
To secure your place for this free webinar, simply Register here
Please note, places are limited to two delegates per business and in high demand - we highly recommend applying quickly to secure your spot.