Post covid recovery for the tourism & hospitality sector
Event Time: 10:00 - 11:30
Event Theme: Topical
Price: Non Member Rate: Free Member Rate: Free
Surrey Chambers of Commerce and Visit Surrey, the County’s Tourist Board are delighted to bring you the latest news on the post covid recovery for the tourism & hospitality sector.
Speakers include Prof Caroline Scarles, School of Hospitality & Tourism Management at the University of Surrey; Giles Thomas, Operations Manager at Manor Collection of Hotels; Ali Clarke, Surrey Hills Arts Officer, talking about the Inspiring Views Project; and Rebecca Rees from Kent Downs Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty highlighting exciting opportunities for businesses within 5km of the North Downs Way.
Why should you join this virtual event?
- To gain tips from experts and peers from the tourism & hospitality sector.
- Keep up to date with peers from the sector.
- Discuss the current challenges facing tourism and highlight issues directly affecting your business.
What will you learn?
- Learn from industry experts on the latest thinking, post covid for the tourism sector here in Surrey.
- Learn about new projects being developed that your business may be able to benefit from.
Don't just take our word for it...
"I always get some inspirational ideas from these events” - Nicky Price, Visit Guildford.
"Always a worthwhile event to attend with excellent speakers. Without doubt the way to find out about everything related to the Visitor Economy in Surrey.” – Gordon Jackson, Surrey Hills Society
For more details please contact email@example.com