Explore New Markets: Doing Business in Australia
Event Time: 08:00 - 09:00
Event Theme: International Trade
Price: Member Rate: Free Non Member Rate: Free
Are you looking to successfully start, expand or grow your UK business in Australia?
International demand for UK goods and services is growing rapidly, offering a wealth of opportunities for SMEs looking to expand overseas. Australia is a major destination for foreign trade, offering a strong economic foundation and multiple advantages for UK businesses looking to establish an international presence.
Why should you join this webinar?
This free webinar is designed to help your UK business understand the major market opportunities in Australia with a specific focus on Sydney and Melbourne, the benefits of expanding to these lucrative markets and how to overcome barriers when doing business overseas.
Join us on Wednesday, 22 September 2021 to hear from our market experts as they share insights, tips and strategies to expand your products or services in Australia with success.
What will you learn?
- An overview of the current Australian market with a specific focus on Sydney and Melbourne
- Understand the cultural differences and considerations when doing business with Australian people and companies
- Uncover the various legal, tax and business regulation considerations
- Learn how to formulate a market entry strategy for success
- Find out the barriers and common pitfalls facing UK exporters
- Receive advice and guidance from Australian market experts
This webinar is designed for ambitious UK SMEs looking to do business in Australia and hear about the opportunities available for a successful expansion overseas.
- Be small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) according to the European SME definition
- Be based in London or the South East of England
- Be registered in the UK
Please note, places are limited to two delegates per business and in high demand - we highly recommend applying quickly to secure your spot.