Regeneration- Maximising opportunities in the new normal
Event Time: 10:00 - 11:00
Event Theme: Networking AM
Price: Member Rate: Free Non Member Rate: £15.00 +VAT |
This webinar will benefit business owners moving forward and maximise the new opportunities by guiding them through a 6R process:
· Return - How to balance the responsibility on employers between getting their business going, and their duty of care to employees and customers
· Renew - Taking a step back to renew personal aspirations and core purpose
· Review - Mapping out a route plan to achieve the chosen direction of travel
· Refresh - Energising your business model and approach, and looking for new opportunities
· Revive - Planning your skills & capabilities for the new market and opportunities.
· Regenerate – Re-energising your business around your new strategy and actions plans.
Understanding how difficult it can be for small business owners when they are expected to know everything, Becky enjoys being a support and champion for small businesses. With a real desire to see entrepreneurs succeed, she is committed to helping guide and develop them, while allowing them to flourish and take ownership of their own journey to achieve their vision.
Becky Upton: With strong experience in Business Development and Marketing both in the UK and Europe, Becky has also undertaken many large projects in change management, operations management, developing strategy, setting and tracking KPI’s, and managing teams of up to 200 people.
Becky’s most recent role as Managing Director for a small scientific company saw her working to increase profitability of the company, developing the market positioning, and growing the strategic focus.
Business Doctor for Reigate, Epsom, and Leatherhead, Gary loves to use his thirty years experience managing start-ups through to global businesses, driven by passion and a focused approach to navigate through challenges and achieve owner's aspirations.
With an educational background in Engineering and Business Management, Gary achieved two Queens Awards for Technology and Export.
Gary started his journey as an apprentice, transitioned into engineering, and for the last 21 years held Director roles at Board level, Europe Managing Director, Sales and Commercial Directorships. Gary’s skills include strategy, sales and marketing, operations, change management, acquisitions and business turnaround.