Waverley Business Breakfast
Event Time: 08:00 - 10:00
Event Theme: Business Breakfast
Price: Member Rate: £24.00 +VAT | Non Member Rate: £32.00 +VAT |
Lythe Hill Hotel Ltd
Running from 08:00 – 10:00, our bi-monthly Business Breakfasts are a wonderful opportunity to meet a range of Surrey businesses over a delicious breakfast. With a calendar bursting with interesting and stimulating events, we are sure you will find topics that are current and relevant to you and your business. We acknowledge that making new contacts is rather high on your priority list, so start your day with networking, hearing from a possible guest speaker, whilst most importantly, all over a breakfast!
We are delighted to be joined by Brune Torrente from Surrey County Council's Greener Futures Partnership Programme who will speak about the A3 EV Grant Fund - www.surreycc.gov.uk/a3evgrant and the Rural England Prosperity Fund - Rural England prosperity fund grant - Surrey County Council (surreycc.gov.uk)
Benefits of Breakfast Networking
- Build confidence while networking
- Strengthen business connections. Networking is about sharing, not talking
- Develop long-lasting personal relationships
- Enjoy a delicious hot or cold breakfast
- Meet some of the faces behind the Chamber team
- Learn about Chamber opportunities (speaker, sponsor, and partnership opportunities)
Starting at 8am, our Business Breakfasts are hosted by a member of the Chambers team at a different venue, so expect some gorgeous locations and simulating conversations at these events. Feel free to bring banners and literature to these events, and don’t forget your business cards!