At the Grand Final of the SME National Business Awards held at Wembley Stadium on Friday 1st December 2017, RandDTax won the Business Innovation Award.
7th December 2017
Founded in Send, Surrey, in September 2012, RandDTax has grown to provide coverage throughout the UK, with 30 Consultants (including 14 shareholders), who have gained in excess of £75m in R&D Tax Credits for around 920 clients, with a 100% claim success rate. The company turnover and profitability has shown sustained growth, largely as a result of the company’s innovative approach, which gained the judges votes.
Results delivered for clients over last 4 years
Innovations – which have contributed to our success, include these:
• New SME clients are introduced through our accountancy partners, who we meet by running free CPD workshops, through other professionals operating with SME sector and valuable introductions from existing clients. Our qualified Consultants look after all aspects of client relationships and project work.
• We do not see telemarketing or telesales as the most cost-effective, or professional method of generating business in this market.
• Our innovative business model ensures that we have the lowest possible overheads and fixed costs, which enable us to ensure that our skilled Consultants / Shareholders are very well rewarded, while at the same time we are able to offer very low costs to clients.
• We offer great job satisfaction and reward to both seasoned, mature professionals and up-and-coming executives, who want independence and team participation is a successful national business.
• Going the extra mile for clients – see example.