PLATINUM ARE LOOKING FOR INFLUENCERS ON TOPICAL SUBJECTS
8th October 2020
As a Chamber member you get an early opportunity to take part
Platinum are seeking relevant contributors to join their panels who are, or wish to be seen as, an Influencer. Businesses are constantly seeking inspiration, guidance and advice on an array of subjects and their Forums will become that inspiration on a myriad of topics.
The format is simple, a small group (4/6) Influencers will come together for a two hour debate on the given subject. Maarten Hoffmann, CEO of Platinum, will guide the conversation very much in the vein of Question Time – without the audience or the politicians! The event will be audio recorded, transcribed and developed into a major feature in Platinum Business Magazine and Surrey Business Magazine.
They are currently working on ’The Future of Work’ Influencer Forum which will take place in November and will be published in December in both Platinum and Surrey Business Magazines.
The Forum will focus on the Future of Work and how the world of work is changing. Artificial intelligence, automation, and robotics will make this shift as significant as the mechanization in prior generations of agriculture and manufacturing. While some jobs will be lost, and many others created, almost all will change.
With the ever-competitive market place we will explore changes in employee engagement and improving employee value propositions and HR.
The future of work is being shaped by two powerful forces: The growing adoption of artificial intelligence in the workplace, and the expansion of the workforce to include both on- and off-balance-sheet talent. What changes could be in store for the workplace, the workforce, and the nature of work itself?
Future Skills You’ll Need In Your Career By 2030
· Cognitive flexibility. The rise of digital technologies means you‘re going to need to be able to handle the plethora of opportunities and challenges that come with it. …
· Digital literacy and computational thinking. …
· Judgement and decision-making. …
· Emotional and social intelligence. …
· Creative and innovative mindset.
This will be a lively and enlightening debate, and it would be fascinating to have some insight from yourselves.
– Inclusion in this major feature within Platinum and Surrey Business Magazines
– Headshot, short biog and company logo on the cover page
– A copyright free hi-res version of the published feature for use on your own website, blog and social media
– The entire feature will be uploaded to the Platinum website with backlinks to Influencers sites
– Intense social media campaign
– Cost is capped at £450 per seat at the Forum table