Understanding Tariff Codes
Event Time: 09:30 - 12:30
Event Theme: International Trade
Price: Member Rate: £175.00 +VAT | Non Member Rate: £220.00 +VAT |
Please note due to Covid-19 this session will now be delivered virtually.
This half-day training course covers all the key elements of the Tariff/Commodity Code.
The course will highlight commercial implications of the correct use of the Tariff/Commodity code and why it is so important to have a good understanding of them, which will help towards successful and efficient global business.
Key learning objectives:
- Explanation and importance of the Tariff
- How a Tariff/Commodity code is made up
- Determining the correct code for your products
- The export process and customs information requirements
- Shipments to the EU
- Tariff and Trade Agreements
- The Rules of Origin and how to comply and benefit from them
- EUR1 compliance
- BREXIT Impact
- Tariff and Export Licences
- Landed cost analysis
- How to work out the costs of your products in export markets
- Checking overseas tariffs for import compliance and competitiveness
- Sources of information
Registration deadline: 16/09/2021