Chamber Coffee Morning: Grow your business through your brand
Event Time: 10:00 - 11:00
Event Theme: Topical
Price: Member Rate: Free Non Member Rate: £15.00 +VAT |
Surrey Chamber of Commerce return with their topical Coffee Mornings - and on the 12th May we welcome Graham Hales, Director of Graham Hales Consulting Ltd. We will be looking at ways of growing your business through your brand.
What we will be discussing:
- Why bother - is branding really something small businesses should focus on?
- The principles of branding for small businesses - the business case for brand investment
- Why creating a strong brand is easier for a small business - success in your hands
- Making the perfect marriage between you and your brand - are you one and the same?
- Practical steps to get you started - how to set about creating a stronger brand that builds a strategic asset
Who would benefit from attending the session?
Any business that is interested in its reputation, wants to keep its existing customers and get new ones. Branding is the process of acquiring your reputation. Everything that your business does has the opportunity to amplify your brand ... or diminish it.
About Graham Hales
Graham was CEO of Interbrand, the world's leading brand consultancy, for 5 years in a 30 year career focusing on developing brands to successfully deliver strategic marketing agendas. These days he mixes his time between international clients, a rural broadband start-up and smaller, local businesses with an ambition to grow through their brand.
We hope you can join us for this interacive 1 hour session as we look at you and your brand.