Export Customs Procedures and Documentation
Event Time: 09:30 - 12:30
Event Theme: International Trade
Price: Member Rate: £175.00 +VAT | Non Member Rate: £220.00 +VAT |
Please note due to Covid-19 this session will now be delivered virtually.
Exporters completing the right forms at the right time can benefit from smoother customs clearance and achieve an increase in profits.
This course is suitable for people new to international business and experienced companies who may want to refresh their knowledge.
Key learning objectives and outcomes:
- Have an understanding of the role of HMRC, rules of origin and Intra EC trade.
- Have an understanding of customs procedures and the UK trade tariff.
- Which organisation regulates the rules of trade between nations?
- What is an Authorised Economic Operator?
- Understand your VAT responsibilities with regard to Intra-EU trade.
- Understand what is Intrastat and why is it necessary?
- Understand a basic customs entry process and the information used and provided.
- Understand what an EORI is and CPC code.
- Understand customs relief schemes available to imports and exporters
Training notes will be provided.
This course is accredited by the British Chambers of Commerce and delegates will receive one credit towards the Foundation Award in International Trade. You will need to achieve 6 credits to be awarded with the Export Foundation Award, a nationally recognised qualification.
WHO IS THIS SUITABLE FOR?
The course is designed for; Shipping, Accounts, Purchasing/Buyers, Freight Forwarders and Goods Inward staff. This course will equip attendees with the information to be able to understand what is required to comply with customs and if at any time an audit was required, then to be able to be prepared.
Registration deadline: 01/11/2021