Re-Energise Mind & Body - Practical Techniques For Well-Being
Event Time: 14:30 - 15:15
Event Theme: None
Price: Member Rate: Free Non Member Rate: £20.00 +VAT |
Are you struggling to make time for self-care? Are you sat in front of a screen for most of the day?
Join Essential Vitality's Guided Stretch Routine hosted by Surrey Chambers.
In this interactive session Paola will guide you through an upper body stretch routine whilst sat at your desk. The stretches help to relieve tension, improve posture, re-energise as well as calm your mind.
Why should you attend?
- Discover the benefits of gentle stretching
- Learn to de-stress and re-focus
- Learn how stretches help to support your well-being
- Find out why you should include stretches into your daily routine – especially when sitting working from home all day
- Join Paola and take part in a series of ‘at desk’ stretches and discover the benefits yourself!
Essential Vitality has supported the well-being of employees for over 15 years by providing Corporate On-Site Massage Services in the workplace and Display Screen Equipment (DSE) Assessments. With the major shift to working from home in 2020 Paola Saunders, founder of Essential Vitality, has continued to support employee well-being by providing valuable services virtually. “I’m delighted that we can support businesses and assist HR managers by helping individuals take care of their own well-being whilst home-working, and point them in the right direct to get help when required”. Essential Vitaly’s virtual services include DSE Assessment services, Home-Working Risk Assessments, well-being interactive quizzes and guided stretch sessions.