Open 18 Golf Competition at Sunningdale Golf Club
Event Time: 07:30 - 20:00
Event Theme: Surrey Chambers Golf Society
Price: Member Rate: £450.00 +VAT | Non Member Rate: £480.00 +VAT |
Sunningdale Golf Club
Surrey Chambers Golf Society are delighted to offer its members and non-members alike the rare and coveted chance to play both courses at the prestigious Sunningdale Golf Club on the 11th of April 2024. Places are extremely limited so book now to ensure a fantastic opportunity for you and any guests.
- Arrival & Welcome to the Clubhouse Buffet Breakfast offering Bacon Rolls, Danish Pastries, Croissants, Yogurt with toppings, Sliced Fruit, Fruit Smoothie, Juices, Tea, Coffee & Buck's Fizz
- 1st Round of Golf.
New Course designed by Harry Colt - 1923
- Guests have access to Push Trolleys & Use of Practice Facilities
- Players Return to the Clubhouse
- Pre - Lunch Drinks Available in the Critchley Bar Chargeable to Individual Cards
- Traditional Sunningdale Carvery Lunch, served in the Dining Room. (A Jacket / Smart Dress is Required)
- Golf on the Opposite Course
- Buffet Afternoon Tea & Prize Giving
Please be aware that for this event, cancellations at any point will not be refundable, although you will be able to transfer your space to another golfer if they haven’t already booked on.