For a place to escape on Surrey’s doorstep, look no further than Foxhills. Nestled within 400 acres of countryside, the family-friendly club is the ideal place to relax and unwind. Offering fabulous leisure and health facilities including two 18-hole championship golf courses; one nine-hole par three course; 11 tennis courts; four swimming pools as well as 70 elegant bedrooms and three fabulous restaurants, there is something to suit everyone. For a less active approach to relaxation, guests can take their pick from the irresistible menu of spa treatments at the healthspa.
- Located in Ottershaw, Surrey just 20 minutes from London Heathrow and 40 minutes from London Gatwick and London Waterloo.
- Nearby attractions include Hampton Court Palace, Windsor Castle, Ascot, Legoland Windsor and Thorpe Park.
- From London Heathrow: The club is 20 minutes on the M25 southbound from London Heathrow.
- From London Gatwick: The club is 40 minutes on the M25 from London Waterloo.
- From London Waterloo: Woking station is 28 minutes by fast train from London Waterloo. The club is 15 minutes by car from Woking mainline station.
70 luxury bedrooms and suites: Set around the Manor house and in 28-room Lyne House with its own business centre.
- Elegant and spacious, the rooms and suites are no less than 425 sq ft and offer fabulous views across the golf courses, the exclusive residents pool and the peaceful courtyard. The tasteful décor in warm hues ensures guests a comfortable stay.
- All rooms and suites are fully equipped with high definition TVs and a lending library of films, music, books compiled from London’s best independent retailers. To keep the children content, a collection of Penguin Classics are on bedside tables.
- Bathrooms are luxurious and stocked with Elemis toiletries.
- 12 stylish apartments ‘The Mews’ adjacent to the Bernard Hunt golf course are available for short let.
At Foxhills, guests are guaranteed to enjoy a life of leisure. A wealth of exceptional facilities can be found set amongst 400 acres of Surrey countryside.
- With a premiere healthspa, Foxhills is truly a place to relax and unwind. Taking wellbeing to a whole new level, the fabulous facilities include an indulgent menu of treatments together with a Spa Consultation Lounge, seven Treatment Rooms, Couples’ Treatment Room, Relaxation Den, Thermal Suite with Couples’ Rasul, 20 metre indoor pool, Vitality Pool and Nail studio. Outdoors, the beautiful Spa Garden features hedged treatment cubicles, an Oxygenating Natural Pool, Swedish Sauna and a lawn for Tai Chi lessons.
- Offering two impressive championship golf courses, The Bernard Hunt and the Longcross, the club has become host to many prestigious golfing events including the PGA Southern Professionals Championships.
- For a shorter round of golf, Foxhills was the first club in the country to offer its nine-hole parthree course and became home to the Foxhills Foundation Squad where Ryder Cup star, Paul Casey began his career.
- 11 tennis courts (9 floodlit) and three squash courts are available.
- Where better to workout than in the 3,500 sq ft fitness arena with views across the courses.
An exercise studio offers up to 50 free classes every week.
The Foxhills Youth Club is a unique facility offering a full range of activities for children including safe play areas, specialist golf and tennis tuition, and links to sporting programmes such as Young Masters Golf, Mini Tennis, and Fun Sport.
- Indoor family pool
- Den For Teens
- Arts & Crafts Room
- Soft Play Area
- Junior Gym – 12 – 15yrs after a supervised induction
- Fully certified Nursery*
- Multi activity children’s timetable*
Food and drink
After a long round of golf or leisurely afternoon in the spa, large appetites can be satisfied at one of the three fantastic restaurants at Foxhills.
- Choose from the Manor Restaurant (open to members and non-members) recently awarded one AA Rosette, situated in the 19th Century Manor House. The Summerhouse Restaurant within the Walled Garden and Bar Nineteen brasserie overlooking the golf courses.
- Seven private dining rooms including the Clubhouse for up to 180 guests.
Business is a pleasure at Foxhills with a choice of nine comfortable meeting rooms equipped with the latest technology.
- All of the public spaces and meeting rooms offer Wi-Fi. There is also a fully-equipped business centre situated in the new Lyne House available for exclusive use.
- Natural daylight floods all nine meeting rooms, with views across the estate.
- Boardroom booster’ activities such as yoga and croquet give delegates 20 minutes away from the boardroom to ensure they stay stimulated throughout the day.
- Professional porters are on hand to assist with preparations and provide full support to ensure business presentations run smoothly.
- Presentation equipment cleverly disguised behind traditional oak panels and extra comfortable chairs.
Experience Foxhills At Its Festive Best
Imagine a crisp, white world of frosty lawns and wooded walks; inside, the warmth of a roaring open fire and the aroma of chestnuts in the air.
Join us this December and discover the real meaning of Christmas in 400 acres of Surrey’s best countryside.
Take a peek at what Christmas could hold in store for you; whether it’s the annual office party, family Christmas or a relaxing break; let us do the hard work.
Our fantastic social events will be in full swing throughout December, enjoy quality entertainment that’s brimming with festive spirit, from a Michael Buble Tribute Evening to a Children’s Christmas Party; there’s truly something for all the family to enjoy.
For a unique and memorable way to say ‘Merry Christmas’ to family, friends, clients or colleagues, why not treat yourself and dine with us in our 19th century Manor Restaurant.
The food will be fabulous, the wine will be flowing and the music will be playing; our Party Nights are the perfect way to welcome in the festive season. Includes a glass of Prosecco, 3 course dinner, ½ a bottle of wine per person, coffee, mince pies and a disco until midnight.
New Year’s Eve
There’s something to suit everyone this New Year’s. Enjoy a glass of bubbly, live entertainment and delicious food; it’s the perfect place to see in 2015.
3 Day Christmas Getaway
Treat yourself to a year off this Christmas and be our guest. You’ve worked hard all year round and now it’s time to relax and unwind. Re-charge your batteries in stunning surroundings and make use of our fantastic facilities.