Following on from the inaugural success of the Business Women in Surrey Top 50 list … Read More
- HOWARD RAILTON TO BECOME NEW CHAIRMAN OF TRUSTEES FOR SATRO
- TeenTech returns to Surrey to inspire Techie Teens!
- BCC: Businesses and schools ‘still worlds apart’ on readiness for work
- Welcome New Member Cavendish Communications
- Businesses warned of new spoof email scam
- Surrey Chambers of Commerce teams up with top firm
- Top tips on building international partnerships to grow and innovate
Surrey & Hampshire Chambers are pleased to welcome their members to an evening of football and networking. We will be also launching our brand new joint membership deal! Relax and experience the superb corporate hospitality of the Shots, our members will also be able to enjoy the Chelsea v Sunderland – Barclays Under 21 Premier LeaguePlus. A great chance to see the Premier League stars of tomorrow on your doorstep, a Chelsea Academy game at Aldershot Town is the perfect treat for all football fans.
Our experts Wilkins Kennedy are delighted to brief you on the changes announced by the Chancellor of the Exchequer, George Osborne in the Autumn Statement. What will the impact be on individuals and businesses? The devil is often in the detail and the WK Tax team will be highlighting those issues which the Chancellor might not have made obvious in his address to Parliament.
Celebrate the festive season in style at the Surrey Chambers Christmas Lunch. This year popular BBC radio DJ, James Cannon joins us as our guest speaker, We know him best as the lively host of BBC Surrey’s breakfast show renowned for his entertaining wit, this is an event not to be missed...