UK Export Finance, the UK’s export credit agency, has become the newest member of the … Read More
- Country Spotlight Connecting the dots in foreign markets: Turkey
- Charities (Protection and Social Investment) Bill – How could this affect the Independent Schools Sector?
- Top tips for charities!
- New Vice-Chancellor joins Surrey University
- Just hilarious: Launch of Reigate Gag House Comedy Club!
- BCC: Welcome deficit reduction in March, but huge task still lies ahead
- BCC: Disappointing retail sales reinforce concerns of slowing economy
Join us on the morning of 11th May at Export House in Woking to hear from leading experts on how to minimise the threat to your company. We have speakers from law-enforcement, consultancies and solution providers so that you gain the full picture on this critical subject.
NatWest and Surrey Chambers of Commerce are pleased to invite you to hear about the State of the Nation, giving you the opportunity to hear from a Senior NatWest economist and ask questions on the current state of our economy at a particularly interesting time in the recovery and indeed the nation. Our guest speaker will be providing useful information and updates to enable businesses to decide how best to take their business forward.
This concept has started to get like minded young people from Surrey who are under the age of 30; networking, building relationships and sharing business between each other in the early stages of their career in a relaxed format style. Kokomo bar in Guildford will be hosting the first three events, which will run on a bi-monthly basis, starting on 5th May. The venue is set to become one of Guildford's most sophisticated night spots, a venue where people can see a range of live music while also enjoying champagne and cocktails.