- Jargon busting for SMEs
- OLLIE MILLROY CHANGES GEAR AT FOXHILLS CLUB & RESORT
- THREE NEW PARTNERS AND SIGNIFICANT GROWTH AT CHARLES RUSSELL SPEECHLYS IN GUILDFORD
- CHARLES RUSSELL SPEECHLYS BOOSTS FAMILY TEAM WITH APPOINTMENT OF SHONA ALEXANDER AS PARTNER
- CELEBRITY SPORT STARS LAUNCH GOFEST 2016
- INVESTEC DERBY DAY WELCOMES A HOST OF ROYALS AND CELEBRITIES
- Superior Surrey Spa Announce Brand New State of the Art Hot Tub & Exclusive Caudalie ‘Wine Makers’ Massage.
This course is designed for SME's that are in the process of starting to export and need to understand what to be aware of when they ship their product or service. This would be from processing their first export to establishing a presence overseas. Delegates will learn to understand the different skill sets required to export products or services. From what to expect and overcome in terms of challenges , be it processing an export order to carrying out a due diligence process when establishing a route to market.
This import training course will offer practical guidance on the latest procedures, terminology and documentation required for successful importing. It will highlight some of the pitfalls that often cause importers to incur unnecessary costs and delays in arrival of goods and suggest some ways of avoiding these. It will increase understanding of Customs rules and compliance procedures and look briefly at some of the duty reliefs available. The import training course will include a summary of The New Incoterms® 2010 Rules.
A fantastic opportunity to entertain your client or network as a solo player at one of the best 9-hole courses in the UK, every hole exploits the natural and scenic challenges of Reigate Heath, described by Peter Alliss as: "A little gem".