- Our Dragon Boat Race Challenge is on!
- KatCanDo Fund New Equipment for Hospice
- Reaction to the General Election Results
- Businesses still do not have a cyber security plan
- Commercial success, training and Innovation wins The Massage Company™ Best Small / Medium Size Business at Surrey Heath Business Awards
- Ripley Village officially launched its online multi-channel digital media platform
- Special guest speaker announced at the 13th Hart Brown Annual Economic Forum
Surrey Chambers of Commerce are excited to open bookings to our Annual Summer BBQ, hosted at Denbies Wine Estate and kindly sponsored by Wilkins Kennedy. Join us for drinks, food and informal networking at this fantastic venue, with entertainment provided throughout the evening! Come along; bring colleagues, clients and friends and enjoy a lovely Summer evening in the Surrey Hills. This promises to be an event not to miss!
Why GDPR Will Be An Asset To Your Business. This breakfast seminar will prove informative on the new regulations and the actions you should take now or the implications of non-compliance. Personal data is one of your businesses most valuable assets. Your database is your lifeline to the success of your business and the key to ongoing profitability. Now is your chance to do a full audit of your databases to ensure that your data is up to date, relevant to your business and fully compliant thus ensuring your continuing ability to compete successfully.
Join members and non members for another networking opportunity. Networking is a sure fire way to creating sales and ultimately growing your business. Developing fresh, new and long lasting business contacts is a constant need for any business wishing to succeed. The question is, “Are you networking enough?" The event is absolutely free to members and refreshments and canapés will be served throughout the event. What do you have to lose? Just don’t forget your business cards!