- Tonnes of Valentine’s Day roses arrive at Heathrow
- McLaren’s Valentines’ Roses Fill Woking Hospice
- Come and join our fun!
- Enterprise M3 LEP secures over £71 million in Growth Deal award to fund development projects across South & West Surrey, North Hampshire and New Forest
- Gag House Comedy Clubs are now hosting three clubs every month in the centre of Guildford, Surrey
- Gag House Comedy takes to the yoga studio once more at Café Mila, Godalming.
- Kingston Smith Tax team members achieve outstanding CTA exam results
About the golf day. 18 Hole Stableford competition open to all business people. Join us as a team of 3 or 4 players and entertain your own clients or as a solo player and we will place you in a team to network with other business leaders. 08.45 hrs Enjoy a Bacon roll and coffee, 18 hole Stableford competition followed by lunch and prize giving, finishing by 17.30 hrs. Unlikely to have any tee mats, or temporary greens. No trolley ban. About St George's Hill Golf Club. Designed by the legendary Harry Colt in 1913; many consider it to be his best and it is recorded that Colt himself considered St George's Hill to be his Jewel in the Crown. Main Golf Day Sponsor:- Maris Interiors http://www.maris-interiors.co.uk/
Join members and non members for another networking opportunity. Networking is a sure fire way to creating sales and ultimately growing your business. Developing fresh, new and long lasting business contacts is a constant need for any business wishing to succeed. The question is, “Are you networking enough?" The event is absolutely free to members and refreshments and canapés will be served throughout the event. What do you have to lose? Just don’t forget your business cards!
Export Training Course Description: This export training course is designed to provide an overview of the terminology, procedures and documentation used in the export process and to promote awareness of the responsibilities and obligations of all parties. Attendees should gain an overview of the export process from first enquiry to arrival of the goods at destination and the course will highlight the possible pitfalls that can await the unwary. It will include a summary of The New Incoterms®2010 Rules