- Wilkins Kennedy – Spring Budget 2017 – Full Report
- Santander Internship Scheme
- Surrey Chambers Patrons, Wilkins Kennedy, give quick first thoughts on the Budget
- Merger Enhances Alliotts’ Tax Services
- Heathrow launches plans to make airport a centre of excellence in sustainability
- Guildford Fringe – Phaedra Cabaret
- The Spelthorne Business Plan Competition
Join us for our annual property group lunch, one of our most popular networking events of the year, held at the magnificent Guildhall run in association with the Guildford Business Forum and kindly sponsored by Hart Brown. Following our recent popular construction and property breakfast event, we are continuing the discussion by bringing you topical subjects relevant to everyone working in the construction and property sector. Final details of speakers to be announced shortly.
At this breakfast, being held at the fantastic Mandolay Hotel, you will be able to speak directly to the Police & Crime Commissioner about issues in the local area and about initiatives which are being put in place by the Police in order to make Surrey safer. It is an opportunity to start the day on a productive note and discuss a topic with some great business people.
Join members and non members for another networking opportunity. Networking is a sure fire way to creating sales and ultimately growing your business. Developing fresh, new and long lasting business contacts is a constant need for any business wishing to succeed. The question is, “Are you networking enough?" The event is absolutely free to members and refreshments and canapés will be served throughout the event. What do you have to lose? Just don’t forget your business cards!