Leaving the EU will bring about a number of changes that will affect businesses and individuals citizens.
Surrey Chambers of Commerce believe that ‘Business is done better together’ and is dedicated to supporting businesses through the turbulent and uncertain times.
Below is the latest information and updates regarding Brexit.
If you have any specific questions, please do get in touch with us by calling 01483 735540 or email our Export Team.
For Brexit Checklist click image below:
Get up to speed with our No Deal Brexit Dashboard
You can view sector related guidance here
Interested in events surrounding preparation for Brexit? Find them here
- Guidance for Businesses
- Guidance for Individuals
- Guidance for UK Nationals in the EU
- Guidance for EU Nationals in the UK
- Customs Declaration Service (CDS) – What is it and what do I need to do?
Download the Business Brexit Checklist here: Business Brexit Checklist
Download the Business Brexit Risk Register here: Business Brexit Risk Register
Technical Notices in a ‘No Deal’ scenario
A no deal scenario is one where the UK leaves the EU and becomes a third country at 11pm GMT on 29 March 2019 without a Withdrawal Agreement and framework for a future relationship in place between the UK and the EU.
Exporting & importing in a ‘no deal’ scenario – All Technical Notices
- Trading with the EU in a ‘no deal’ scenario
- Exporting Controlled goods in a ‘no deal’ scenario
- Export & Import processes when trading with the EU in a ‘no deal’ scenario
- Existing Free Trade Agreements in a ‘no deal’ scenario
- Customs Procedures for EU Trade in a ‘no deal’ scenario
- Classifying your goods in UK Trade Tariff in a ‘no deal’ scenario
- VAT for businesses in a ‘no deal’ scenario
- Applying EU-funded programmes in a ‘no deal’ scenario
- Driving and Transport in a ‘no deal’ scenario
- Farming and Fishing in a ‘no deal’ scenario
- Labelling products in a ‘no deal’ scenario
- Meeting Business Regulations in a ‘no deal’ scenario
- Personal Data and Consumer Rights in a ‘no deal’ scenario
- Regulating medicines and medical equipment in a ‘no deal’ scenario
- Sanctions policy in a ‘no deal’ scenario
- Travelling between the UK and EU in a ‘no deal’ scenario
- Workplace rights in a ‘no deal’ scenario
Business Travel and Passports
- Advice for British Passport holders if the UK leaves without a deal
- UK Nationals travelling to the EU
- Going and being abroad – EU Exit guidance
- ABTA: Advice for travellers
Useful Support – British Chambers of Commerce
Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO)
- Transitional Simplified Procedures
- HMRC Action Letter to EU Only traders (not Northern Ireland)
- Import and Export General Information
Enterprise M3 (Local Enterprise Partnership covering West Surrey and Hampshire)
Coast to Capital (Local Enterprise Partnership covering East Surrey and Sussex)