We’re recruiting: Marketing & Events Executive
12th July 2018
Due to our current Marketing & Events Executive, Molly Enser, moving roles to become our new Membership Manager for the North Surrey area, we are delighted to announce that we have a new job opportunity as the Marketing & Events Executive at Surrey Chambers of Commerce.
Reports to: CEO
To manage the Events and Marketing services of Surrey Chambers of Commerce providing members with a programme of events and marketing opportunities supporting them in the development of their business and helping them to grow their connections. To create and deliver a clear Marketing strategy to grow the membership of Surrey Chambers of Commerce.
- Responsible for the marketing and promotion of Surrey Chambers of Commerce creating and implementing campaigns to retain and recruit members and sell events places.
- Manage and Coordinate the promotion of patrons, members and members’ activities
- Protect brand image across all literature including flyers and e-shots keeping the team updated on the current portfolio of services.
- Co-ordinate and create weekly news, press releases, exhibitions, marketing campaigns and any other communications from Surrey Chambers of Commerce.
- Plan, implement and monitor a digital marketing plan incorporating data management, website and social media.
- Support the creation of a fully-costed events programme for Surrey Chambers of Commerce, securing relevant speakers in specific sectors/disciplines and sponsors against an overall target of contribution to overheads and report monthly on individual event profit/loss outcomes.
- Plan and manage the delivery of all events ensuring resources are organised in advance.
- Manage and motivate a Marketing and Events team to deliver against targets
- Record all relevant information on Rubi in a timely and accurate way
- Provide support to new projects as needed.
- Self starter with initiative
- Attention to details as well as strong creativity
- Positive outlook
- Excellent time management and ability to meet deadlines.
- Great team player
- Ability to build relationships
- Able to create good processes and follow them through
- Ability to motivate others and build relationships
- Good Computer skills
- Understanding of Event management
- A passion for helping local businesses to succeed
- Strong determination to succeed – hungry for success
- Proficiency in word press and photoshop would be an advantage.
For more information, or to apply please email Tara today!