Surrey Heath Borough Council: Business Administration Apprentice – Economic Development
8th January 2020
- Are you looking for a career which offers variety?
- Are you interested in business and supporting the growth of the local economy?
- Are you interested in learning whilst you earn, to develop your skills through being an apprentice?
The Economic Development Team at Surrey Heath Borough Council has a vacancy for an apprentice to support the team in a wide range of activities which support the growth and development of the local economy.
Through this apprenticeship you should expect
- Real work which supports the local business community, and the economic development team
- A broad ranging role which will provide you with valuable work experience
- A recognised qualification in Business administration
In return we are looking for
- A reliable, highly motivated person who is receptive to learning
- A confident individual with the ability to work alone and within a team
- A good standard of education including GCSE English and Maths
- A valid Driver’s Licence
The duration of this apprenticeship will be 2 years during which time you will gain experience in a range of functions whilst studying for a Business and Administration – Level 3 or 4 qualification. This role would be suitable for someone who is interested in business, policy and seeing the real impact of their work on the community.
The successful candidate will be working within the Economic Development team, supporting the work of the team and the Executive Head of Transformation.
This role is truly varied and will suit someone who is able to communicate well and who is driven by meeting new people and delivering projects which help the local community thrive.
For an informal discussion, please contact Teresa Hogsbjerg, Economic Development Manager on 01276 707414
To apply, please visit https://www.surreyheath.gov.uk/council/jobs
Closing Date: 19th January 2020
Employer: Surrey Heath Borough Council
Salary: £12,933 – £15,971 per annum
Location: Surrey Heath House, Camberley
Working Pattern: Full Time
Hours: 37 hours per week.
DBS Check: No
Closing Date: 19/01/2020 at 23:55 PM