Senior bookkeeper in the management services department
14th May 2021
We are a firm of Chartered Accountants looking for an experienced Bookkeeper to assist in managing our various clients day-to-day accounting and finance requirements. Confidentiality, excellent organisational skills and accuracy are important qualifications for this position, as well as good customer relations and the ability to communicate clearly. The ideal candidate for this position will have at least 5 years experience in bookkeeping roles, is a skilled multi-tasker, is reliable and is committed to consistently meeting deadlines.
The responsibilities and duties will include being responsible for several clients and: –
- Post purchase and sales invoices using a variety of packages, including Xero, QuickBooks and Sage
- Balance and maintain accurate ledgers
- Match sales and purchase orders with invoices
- Reconciling the bank accounts in multi currencies
- Review your own work for accuracy and consistency
- Prepare quarterly VAT returns
- Answer client questions on VAT and bookkeeping
- Review your work at each year end and ensure any prepayments and accruals have been dealt with so the records can be passed to the accounts team for year end accounts preparation
Experience within practice is essential. Qualifications are not essential but would be an advantage.
To learn more or apply please contact firstname.lastname@example.org