Reception Team Member – Leatherhead
29th November 2023
Fixed Term 12 Months
Office Hours Monday to Friday
£11.50 per hour
Are you ready to be the welcoming face of our organisation? Are you passionate about delivering exceptional customer service? Do you thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you! We are currently seeking a dedicated and personable Receptionist / Concierge to become a vital part of our team in Leatherhead.
As a Receptionist/ Concierge, you are the initial point of contact, whether in person or on the telephone, and are responsible for ensuring a superior client experience from the moment of the first inquiry to the delivery of our comprehensive services. This involves continuously monitoring and maintaining high standards in reception, communal areas, and meeting rooms, promptly addressing any issues that may surface to uphold a welcoming environment.
Hours of Work: Full Time – Fixed Term Contract, 12 months, Monday to Friday 8:30am and 17:45pm
Receptionist / Concierge Requirements:
- Excellent communication skills both written and spoken.
- Commitment to the role – to deliver consistent service requires high standards of attendance and punctuality.
- Experience and knowledge of working on a busy reception as first point of contact.
- Solid administration skills and moderate to advanced computer/internet skills.
- Experience operating a switchboard.
- A positive attitude and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team and independently.
Receptionist / Concierge Benefits:
- £11.50 per hour
- 6 weeks annual leave
- Full training
- ‘Volunteer Days’ paid time off to volunteer with a registered charity.
- Development opportunities
- NEST pension plan
If you believe you’ve got what it takes for this Receptionist / Concierge role, don’t wait any longer – seize this incredible opportunity and apply now! Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The position is subject to satisfactory references and eligibility to work in the UK.
If you have not heard from us within 28 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.