Events & Marketing Coordinator – Surrey Chambers of Commerce
26th May 2022
Reports to: Events & Marketing Manager
Overview: The role of the Events & Marketing Coordinator is to support the E&M Manager in day-to-day tasks related to the delivery of events, member services and marketing. This will include but is not limited to the following:
- Provide administration for events, marketing and member services including the Start-up Academy and Surrey Business Accelerator.
- Respond to members’ requests and enquiries and deliver a high standard of customer service ensuring bookings are accurate and all invoicing is completed on a regular basis.
- Help facilitate on-the-day logistics of events including event staffing, providing badges, delegate lists, literature etc.
- Taking ownership of a selection of events and seeing them through from concept to delivery, running all aspects of an event where required.
- Deliver tactical marketing plans via the website, social media, newsletters, literature etc
- In conjunction with the whole Membership team, support the marketing and promotion of Surrey Chambers of Commerce, delivering campaigns to increase recruitment and retention of members and delegate numbers at events.
- Create brand collateral, including videos, flyers, programmes.
- Record all relevant information on the CRM system (Rubi) in a timely and accurate way.
- Deliver all other requests as required by the Events & Marketing Manager and provide support to new projects as needed.
To apply please contact the Resources Manager Tara.Wavre@Surrey-Chambers.co.uk with a copy of your CV and covering letter.